Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blog Post #10

So this week has been very productive! Last Friday Caroline and I met with Jessica, our social worker and we talked about our project. She said that she has been trying to contact the social worker on the pediatric unit, but she wasn't able to get through. Jessica gave us the social worker in the pediatric unit's email. Caroline and I emailed her right away an she got back to us and said she loved our idea. She also said that she is going to work with Jessica and her pediatric manager to get this thing going! I'm really excited, because this looks like quite a possibility. I'm going to email Arlene again this week and check in to see how everything is going. My only fear is that we won't be able to get the group off the ground by the end of the school year. That's my only worry right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment