Sunday, March 8, 2015
Blog Post #9
So as you know, last week Caroline and I were really frustrated about our project. Nothing has been happening, our connection at the hospital still says that she is working with it, but I don't know. We gave this plan to her months ago and I don't know if she really has done things with it or she is just stalling to tell us that it won't work. Anyway, we decided that we need to sit down with her face to face and have a talk with to see where we stand. We emailed her about that Friday and are still waiting to hear back from her, but we hope to meet sometime this week. In the meantime, we have been looking at other possible locations for our program. We have looked at Beaumont and Children's Hospital. We are still looking for who we can contact at those places, but we are making progress. We just want to be prepared if something doesn't work out at St. John's. Also, we have been consulting our friend Elizabeth who is a patient at C.S. Mott, beacuse she is apart of their teen group, and we have been getting ideas how to run our meetings from her. I just hope we can get this program off the ground by the end of next month, since this has been taking way too long. Wish us luck!